Buying and getting started with an iPad or iPad Mini can be intimidating for people of any age, but it doesn't have to be. This new edition of iPad For Seniors For Dummies provides straightforward, easy-to-understand coverage of the latest tips and tricks to getting the most out of your iPad. You'll get clear instructions for setting up setting up your iPad, mastering the multi-touch interface, and synching your data. Next, you'll dig a big deeper and discover how to work in the iCloud, set up iTunes on your iPad, browse the Internet, send and receive e-mails, text with iMessage, download apps from the App Store, make video calls with FaceTime, work with Siri, import pictures, get organized with Reminders, find your way with Maps, and so much more.
Written in plain English and complemented with full-color photographs that bring the information to life,iPad For Seniors For Dummies helps even the most techno-phobic readers understand and master the iPad's myriad capabilities. Whether you're looking to curl up with a good iBook, stay connected with your kids and grandkids on social media, capture photos and videos—or anything in between—everything you need is at your fingertips.
- Covers iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 2, and all models of iPad mini
- Updated throughout for the latest features of the iPad and iPad Mini
- Contains the latest information on Apple's new iPad hardware and new iOS software
- Designed with large-print figures and drawings to make it more accessible for seniors
- iPad sales are hot with no sign of slowing down
If you're a senior looking to get started with your first iPad, this friendly guide makes it easier.